Are you hungry for an ice cream cone? Enjoy the taste of this absolutely scrumptious ice cream made in our very own state of Wisconsin. Choose from over 16 different flavors that are sure to please.
Visit our retail sales store. Looking for a unique flavor? Choose from over 200 different types and styles of Wisconsin cheese. We also offer and ship specialty gift boxes for any occassion.
View our master cheesemakers artistry from two observation areas. We will be glad to explain the cheesemaking process to you, just ask one of our knowledgeable team members. We look forward to making your visit a memorable one. Call ahead to schedule your next school or group outing.
- Wisconsin cheesemakers produce over 600 varieties, types and styles of cheese.
- Cheese helps prevent tooth decay. Firm cheese, such as Cheddar, are most effective.
- On average, each American eats 33.3 pounds of cheese every year. That adds up to more than a ton of cheese during a lifetime.
- Wisconsin Cheese wins more awards than any other state or nation.
- Wisconsin leads the nation in number of cheese plants.
- A one-ounce slice of Wisconsin Cheese contains about the same amount of protein as an 8-ounce glass of milk.
- A Wisconsin dairy cow produces an average of about seven gallons of milk each day. That’s almost 110-eight-ounce glasses of milk every day.